1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

My INFiltration Fan Site!

Discussion in 'Infiltration Community Announcements' started by JamesT, Sep 24, 2001.

1. JamesT

JamesT sniper apprentice

Finally I have found a friend willing to host some ISP space for me to put on my own Infiltration fan site.

Here is the URL:

http://inf.dearhoney.idv.tw

The web-site is at its beginning phase and "under construction" almost everywhere, but the main page is done. The page is coded in Traditional Chinese ( BIG-5 code ). I know some people's system can read BIG-5, please visit my site and give me suggestions via e-mail:

jamest121@hotmail.com

or

james121@ms17.hinet.net

I am not the first one but currently I am the only one official promoter of INF in Taiwan! :D

2. JamesT

JamesT sniper apprentice

Hiya~

DeRailer and LoTekK, have you seen it?

3. JamesT

JamesT sniper apprentice