My Hero

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shaolin

Banned
Nov 6, 2009
Contrary to popular opinion, GRAF1K is the best poster of all time. He is witty, sensitive, handsome and a great guy. I wish I were more like him.

Discuss.

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
Contrary to popular opinion, GRAF1K is the best poster of all time. He is witty, sensitive, handsome and a great guy. I wish I were more like him.

Discuss.

Oh come on Shaolin, I've never heard of you. Besides, I can't be that great.

Shaolin

Banned
Nov 6, 2009
Actually, you saved my life once. Remember when those alien ninja pirates descended on Earth to kill the coolest kung fu master ever? That was me! Man are you great.

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
Actually, you saved my life once. Remember when those alien ninja pirates descended on Earth to kill the coolest kung fu master ever? That was me! Man are you great.

Oh yeah, I remember now. I forget these things because I do so much for humanity. They don't even know.

But really, I'm just a regular guy. Nothing special.

Shaolin

Banned
Nov 6, 2009
No way, man. You're cooler than Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee together. And Bruce Lee could totally kick Chuck Norris' ass. I saw it in a movie once.

P.S. I totally want your babies.

Last edited:

Shaolin

Banned
Nov 6, 2009
Oh, that reminds me of something! GRAF1K, tell me the story about saving the children's day care building from the evil flying worms! Please!

1241008522RhGA1J.jpg

Last edited:

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
Oh, all right. It was a lovely day out, the sky was blue and the birds were singing. Little children were playing happily in the grass. Suddenly, giant evil flying worms came out of nowhere! One of the worms dove in to eat the smallest, cutest little child. Luckily, I was able to hear the distress from millions of miles away and come to the rescue. The worms and I did battle for three hours with torpedos and lasers and stuff. Finally, they all died and the children were safe. The end.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
More likely a bitter forum member trying to be subtle and make him look silly.

Somebody expose this troll.