1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mutators that the world doesn't need (and that don't need modeling) Part 2

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by Snakeye, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Corporal_Lib [BR] Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)

I see... the 5-7 was just a workaround (we ain´t got any pistols similar to GSh-18...), but if you need something very similar, how about a .40 USP (using the mk23, even the LAM) with 13 bullet mag and a first INF pistol with .40SW ammo ? or a 9x19mm USP with 15 bullet mag (for a R6 feel)...

2. [5thSFG]Mitchell

[5thSFG]Mitchell unexpected guest

The USP is somewhat shorter than the SOCOM and probably the LAM used would be different as well.
    I'm afraid it would be a big work... :(

3. Kueltag

Kueltag New Member

DE .44? UDAR with other rounds? Various rounds (like the Raufoss) for the .50 BMGs? Various rounds for the 40 mm grenade launchers? Incendiary for the 8ball? Other MP5s? ;)

4. Snakeye

Snakeye Mk82HD

The only DE mutator I'd ever do is a DE-removal mutator - I friggin' hate that "gun"; it has no perceivable military value and there's no evidence I've seen that indicates it was in use with any militray force. Plus it's featured in every C-grade Hollywood action movie - I wish SentryStudios would have listened to the hundreds of Inf fans who insisted it should be removed, and not the the other hundreds of Inf fans who for no plausible reason like that gun.

The problem with Raufoss, UDAR and 40mm nades (that are not done in new40mm) are that you won't find any substantial information you could actually use; I'd love to code the 40mm thermobaric round I once found on the internet - but there's not enough information to do so. Plus I've not even seen any plausible evidence on the UDARs existence and its implementation.

The only MP5 one could do would be the 10mm auto one - which already was in Inf once until they decided to switch it to 40S&W. Now if SentryStudios (or Infmod) would've done a Glock there would be plenty of variations to do, which are virtually indistinguishable from their appearance.