1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mutator Suggestion

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Zeuhl, Dec 3, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeuhl

Zeuhl New Member

I know you may not care but I feel there should be a "crotch shot" indicator along with a "head shot" one (unless thats what it means already, hmmm...). One of the most pleasing thin of Golden Eya (perhaps the only thing) was that you could see how many crotch shots you had(a classy goal it was too). I really don't know if the hit would be necessarily lethal but I can only assume so.

-Alan "aimes for the belt" Fleming

2. L_S

L_S .

Thats just immature and disgusting not too mention totally classless. I like it! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[​IMG]
    If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

3. ty_Fortune

ty_Fortune New Member

What someone needs to do is make a mutator that speeds those rockets back up!!
    damnit
    The rockets were perfect in the demo
    they're absolutely worthless now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.