Mutator for adjusting the brightness of displaying players

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Aren't you troubled by the display of skin in ut2k4 being displayed quite more brightly than the display in ut2k3?

I made simple mutator which can adjust it.

USAGE:
Add this mutator.
And, you can adjust 2 values in configuration of mutator.

PlayerAmbientGrow : This is self-illumination of player. ut2k4's default value = 40.

MapLight : This adjusts the influence which the lights in the map light up the players. 100% is normal.

Attachments

• MutAmbientLight.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 17

[FnG]Reise

Rocket Spammer
Feb 23, 2005
Yeah, that always irritated me, the skins would glow white under very little lighting.

~V~

Nov 7, 2004
I got problems downloading this - just opens on a blank page or if I right click and save as it tries to save clear.gif??

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
It could be caused by the system maintenance, ~V~ the forums seem a little iffy today. My suggestion, try again in a day or two if you still get no joy it's probably gone(?) in which case you could always ask Hide to post it again :)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
klasnic said:
It could be caused by the system maintenance, ~V~ the forums seem a little iffy today...

I think the same Klasnic . If you visit SkinCity at the moment , every section points to the startpage .It looks like they are moving databases at the moment .