1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Music problem UT99

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Uncle_Bob, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Uncle_Bob

Uncle_Bob Sympathy for Mr. Vengance

When ever I now play a map on UT99 it always plays the default music track (the one that plays on the menu). :( Its the same for every map. Please help.

2. Nahand

Nahand !!! God Of Random !1?

... if by any chance you have OldSchool installed recently, maybe you failed to update the sound menu in wich you can select the default soundtrack, among other things?

Or UTAmp'?...
    Or a recent mod/mut that screw up with it?...

3. Uncle_Bob

A ha I did install Old School, I'll look into it thanks! :)

4. NeoNite

NeoNite Starsstream

I think the oldskool music system and UT amp can conflict with eachother. I used to have that problem, Ut amp switching to a default track all of the sudden.
    If you have UT amp installed, try deleting it. Depend on oldskool for your music...

5. Uncle_Bob

Thanks but I have solved it! It was the Old school mod. I think I had to turn off the the force music option or something. :)