Music in coop SP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ironword300

Mar 2, 2016
This is actually really important to me. On my trial runs at playing UnrealSP through Inf, sounds are present but no music. I searched for solutions and the only recommendation I found was to make sure you're using Galaxy audio rather than OpenAL. Didn't help. Is there a way to hear the music assigned to SP maps while one plays them via Inf?

Ironword300

Mar 2, 2016
Any chance this is set to 0%
No. But I can report that it does work in Community Edition 2013, which I just got through trying. However, that version is unuseable for other reasons (very unfortunately, see thread about major bug in Troubleshooting). So it's back to the original release of 2.9, for which I could never get music working. Sigh.