Music Bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
I was playing a few days ago and all of a sudden I noticed that over the FHI main menu music I heard the default UT2004 default music. Today I found out the problem. If you enter the FHI mod main menu with the music completely off and then turn it on when you enter the main menu you hear both songs at once. On the other hand, if you enter the FHI main menu with music on, and then turn it off and on again you hear only the UT2004 music. Kind of weird :)

EDIT: Turns out this works in ChaosUT2 and Airbuccaneers, too. It doesn't work in Frag Ops or Red Orchestra. It's probably a problem with the mod menu code :confused:

Last edited: