1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE2 - UT2kX Multiple Objectives

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Phoenix_Wing, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Phoenix_Wing

Phoenix_Wing Official Kantham Stalker

How would i go about multiple objectives triggering an event? I have 3 plant bomb events, and i want them to trigger a giant explosion after each of them has been placed, but how would i make a trigger that checks to see if all 3 have been completed and then delays the next objective from turning on until the bombs go off? Sorry if thats confusing, but heres what it is:

1. Plant Explosives
    Plant Explosives
    Plant Explosives
    ------------------------> The trigger would go here after all 3 are finished.
    2. Move onto other objective

Also what sort of emitter would i use to create a giant explosion feel? I can use basic ones but they dont quite fit the explosion feel.

2. Wail of Suicide

Wail of Suicide Member

Add a Counter actor (under Trigger). What a counter does is basically counts up to a specified number (in this case 3) before it triggers its event. So you will want to create 3 objectives which trigger your counter, and then have your counter trigger another event for your next objective.