1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Multiplayer cheats?

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by jcheers, Mar 12, 2000.

1. jcheers

jcheers New Member

I am soon to be hosting a LAN party and wanted to know if there are any cheats that can be added to UT, such as different weapons?

I am attempting to play a trick on my brother so I want to make sure I have a special weapon that he does'nt. Is that possible?

Thanks

2. Super(ST)Trooper

Super(ST)Trooper Super Like

Let me get this right! You want to add a weapon to the game, and make it to where he does not have the same weapon I don't think it can be done! Unless there's a mutator made out there that will allow you to setup up the weapons!

[​IMG]
    Super(ST)Troopers lights are gonna shine on you...

3. jcheers

jcheers New Member

Thanks ST,

4. BaronSamedi

BaronSamedi RA Konig

Yeah i think there is a patch out there which does allow you to cusomise individual settings. Thats how people cheat on the net!
    Have a look at www.planetunreal.com/modcentral

Baron Samedi_3000