Much ado about Turbo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
So, new Official Patch, woo.

Although currently unable to play the game due to an error, I did see the following in the changelog for the Win64 and MacOSX patch versions:

Motion blur in Red Orchestra and UnWheel, etc.

What this means I'm not sure. Either it means that win64 and Macosx versions of motionblur were broken by the preiosly released 3369 patch, in which case we won't get any new errors popping up with these guys; or it means tht they've fixed it in the patch for everyone, in which case the new turbo system i unnecessary and we can go back to uing the old motion blur, or - even better - that we can use a combination of the FOV change and motionblur for a kickass effect.

Anybody who has either of the patches and previously had problems with motionblur please try the turbo again and post here if we have a success.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
I still get the white screen on Linux. I haven't reinstalled UW on win2000 yet. I might install the new version on windows when it's released. Haven't decided yet.