1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MTV Epic Special

Discussion in 'Games' started by 3rd-Axis, May 17, 2006.

1. 3rd-Axis

3rd-Axis New Member

http://www.gamerstemple.com/news/0506/0506a2.asp

Underscoring the ongoing convergence between entertainment and technology, The Race to E3 will make a groundbreaking debut across multiple platforms including Xbox Live. In connection with the show, Xbox 360 owners will be able to download the first-ever high-definition television content on Xbox Live Marketplace. Premiering the week of May 8, these 3-minute episodes take viewers into the lives of the team at Epic Games, the world famous game developer behind “Gears of War.” Then on Friday, May 19 at 10 PM Eastern/Pacific, the drama culminates in the primetime special Gears of War: The Race to E3, on MTV2, with additional exclusive content available on MTV2.com, MTV Overdrive and Xbox Live.

2. Einstijn

Einstijn DutchDude

MTV 2 ? :|
    they dont show that in europe i guess :( bugger

3. Flak

Flak I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR

Weird, its not on the schedule at their site. It says Wild n out is on at that time. I'll set the DVR just in case.

4. 3rd-Axis

3rd-Axis New Member

Yeah, it wasn't on the listing the cable box provides but when I went to MSN.com and clicked on the tv listings it shows up there.

I was watching MTV2 last night and saw a commercial for it so it is definetly gonna be on Friday at 10pm. Also if you don't have MTV2 you can watch it on MTV Overdrive which is on the net. There is also a teaser you can see on your Xbox360.

5. 3rd-Axis

3rd-Axis New Member

6. Flak

Sweet, just set the dvr and there it was. Sucks its only half an hour though. Geez, cute little cliffy b is becoming a pop icon.

7. 3rd-Axis

3rd-Axis New Member

Oh I'm sure at least half of it will be just Cliffyb ;)

8. cUnNiNg_StUnTs

cUnNiNg_StUnTs Member

9. Phopojijo

Phopojijo A Loose Screw

I feel bad for the Microsoft producer in the MTV web film (The one starting out with Tim Sweenie's car-schwag)

10. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

I have the feeling that MTV's website is IE friendly.

11. Flak

I really enjoyed the show, although I was kind of disappointed we didn't see more of the programmer's names. One thing pissed me off though, MTV2 starts their shows 5 minutes after the hour/half hour. Luckily I recorded the shows before and after too lol. I really hope to get to E3 next year.

12. Rambowjo

Rambowjo Das Protoss

z¥rofl║p0o2 lol bumpz ~- - ~+?1

13. Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop is cool