Msg-90

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
HK MSG-90

MSG90-01.JPG

MSG90-02.JPG

Why do you ask?

-Keiichi

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
The PSG-1 is really a H&K "Custom Shop" version of the MSG-90.

Basic difference is that the PSG has the scope factory zeroed to the barrel, and permanently affixed. That and the rest of the rifle is built around the ergonomics of the buyer. But they both use the same trigger group and action (so yes the MSG-90 is semi-auto...in fact in the game you should notice little difference between the MSG-90 and the PSG-1 except that maybe they will put an adjustable scope on it)

You custom order your PSG-1, wait forever and pay a ****load of money for it. The MSG-90 you pay less for and can buy it "off the shelf".

The MSG-91 that I put a link up for is basically the MSG-90 with the G3 trigger group (so it could be sold in the US). So I guess more to the point, the MSG-91 is more or less a G3 for the American civilian market.

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
DAMN YOU!!!! All these guns look so neat. I wasn't a gun appreciator(is that a word?) until INF... now because threads like this, when I'm of age I'm gonna buy a crapload of guns. ;)

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
No, you are all wrong.

The MSG-90 is really a special purpose weapon. MSG stands for Monosodium Glutamate, which is a common food additive. Too much of it can be harmful to you. The MSG-90 fires bullets of monosodium glutamate at your enemy and has a 90-shot banana clip. A head shot is lethal because all that sodium goes right to your brain. This will be a weapon only for r0X0r 1337 h4X0Rz. pH33r.

LepraKip

May 13, 2001
Hey Max Sterling,

"freespace 2 mod mission designer" i also play fs2... Not as much as i did, but funny to meet someone that plays games *this* different too here... ;)

My name in fs2 is 'Odysseus', maybe u know me ^_^

Sorry for the off-topic post moderators :D

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
/me waves @ LepraKip
No, i unfortunately don't know you. Are you part of a squad, and if yes which one ? Maybe i know one of your wingmen ?
(Sorry, moderators)