MP3 player on the LTG?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Right?

GeeeG GE GEGEGEGE GGG UNIT PLAYA. Worda. Gangsta pose.

Attachments

• mp3.PNG
    mp3.PNG
    505.6 KB · Views: 58

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Yeah, many of the weapons have media players on them. It's true! How else are we hearing the music while playing? ;)

Addendum: Heh, it also says "multi operation" on that screenshot of the Ltg that Kantham posted. I didn't notice that little bit before... :p

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Is that a little counter under the mp3 player? Must be a frag counter...
7330...this Lightning Gun's been through the wars...

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
My guess is that DE made these and just figured the majority of players wouldn't look for details and take them for the tech-looking things they are. There was a thread here (I looked for it, and couldn't find it) where someone from DE actually popped by and told us where the source for somethibg that looked like a pen on Renegade's face was from. (If anyone remembers the thread of the pencil-sharpener headed robot that Han made, that is it.)