1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE1 - UT moving navigation points & teleporters?

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Chopin, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Chopin

Chopin New Member

rotating actors around pivot points?

Does anyone know if it is possible to have actors have rotations around pivot points other than their centers?

I know I can make them rotate the same way you can make a skybox rotate but I want to know how to change the pivot point, so instead of just spinning it moves in a large circular path. I want to be able to do this to playerstarts, pathnodes, triggers, ambient sounds, etc. Is there a way to do this?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
  2. Hourences

Hourences New Member

Select a brush, last. So the last thing added to selection is the brush. Then try.

Also I believe you can rightclick in a 2d view and find some pivot options in the menu. If that was in UE1 anyhow.

3. Chopin

Chopin New Member

Okay but what do I do after I select everything? There's no pivot option in the movement menu just location. I tried selecting everything and then a brush and then going "place pivot snapped here" somewhere else in the map but that didn't work. The items all rotate but they just sit there spinning they don't move around the pivot point.