moving brushes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

thechief7

Playmate
Oct 27, 2001
My room
2 questions:
1. How do I make the Nali open up doors?
2. How would I create a moving brush to move continiously without stopping?
I made a windmill in one of my levels and I want it to keep looping over and over

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
looping mover, read tut

and for 1, place nali, place alarmtag in front of the switch or door, and thengive alarmpoint a tag, and fill in the same tag in by the nali under alarmtag, youll find it somewher in his probs, and give the alarmpoint and eventname, and give the movers the same name fillt in in their tag thing, so the alarmpoint triggers the mover, now when the nali sees you he will auto run to the alarmpoint, and waiting on you if you dont folow him, and when he is at the alarmpoint he will open the door, and if you add animation at the alarmpoint you can even make him prey to open the door

thechief7

Playmate
Oct 27, 2001
My room
Hey Hourences I got the Nali to work, it was actually pretty simple, thanks again
Now I need to figure out how to get the movers to loop
By the was I thought Ortican was a cool level, it deserved a better score than a 4 that it got in the single player thread
A 4 is ridiculous!, I would rate it somewhere between 7-8, I still haven't beat it yet though