Movin after Match

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
when you talk "say gg" your character appears to be talking, but only the other players see this, you don't see it. You can do taunts (Typically bound to heys H, J, K, and L), and if you score a winning flag capture, you may just keep running off of the map (you won't see this, but the others will (this started happening with version 420))!

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
I can do it!

When I finish a CTF game by getting the last cap (HEY don't laugh it ocasionally happens! :)) My character freezes and I am able to do the (H,J,K and L) action taunts...

But how do I fire guns? I see other players do this alot...MOE

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
To fire your gun when standing by your flag after victory, simply switch weapons.

I like to switch weapons to the translocater and then fire it. I can translocate away from the flag after the match. I think that looks funny. :)

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
Morety, i'm going to try that. Does it work in DM? I like loading rockets and having that HUGE explosion happen at my feet, no, er, wait, that was just bean dip, sorry
*blush*

Towanda

Aug 9, 2000
www.boteam.net
Thanks for the help but the guy I saw once must have seen what he was doing since he was running around me and ended it with firing at my balls. :-((

Any ideas? - would like to do it myself :)