Movies On The Screens

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(HW)Stalker

Nov 13, 2001
Canada
hw.mortality.net
Okay... have a really cool concept for a map but I need to know if there is a way to make a "movie" play on the screens... I would like to be able to play a recorded demo on a screen. I doubt this is possible but if it is can you tell me?? Thanks

Mychaeel

I frankly have no clue. Might be. Actually, apart from some possible recursion issues (imagine a screen that's visible on its very self), it shouldn't be a technical problem from an engine point of view.

Anybody play Red Faction here? It seems their engine doesn't support anything else than exactly that---even mirrors in bathrooms are created as textures that display part of the scene from a fixed point of view, not Unreal-like actual mirrors.

Monday..

--------
Apr 3, 2005
It worked on Alien versus Predator (lol old game but had movies in the monitors) but I not know on UT...