1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MOVERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Baddogjmh, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Baddogjmh

Baddogjmh New Member

I made a static mesh and I am try to make it move usin mover I set it to base 0 then I selcet base 1 and try to move it and it wont work wtf......

2. W0RF

W0RF BuF Greeter, News Bagger

you can't move the brush? :con:

3. [SAS]Solid Snake

[SAS]Solid Snake New Member

I'm not having any luck spreading this honey on my toast.. oh wait, maybe I shouldn't complain about my annoying problems all the time?

4. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Wandering spirit

First of all: do you have it selected as a mover? AFAIK, you can't convert a SM into a mover; you'll have to select the SM in the browser, then select the 'Add mover brush' button. (movers are displayed in purple, rather than the regular blue for SM'es).

...And you have to start at keyframe 1 instead of keyframe 0. See this page for more details.
    (don't forget to check on step 3: when should your mover move?)