movementhax2: someone revive me!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jake_weeeeeeee

Jan 2, 2004
sa1boat said:
i hope your last question is a flachjoke
thanks anyways
lol, ya. just trying to cheer you up a little. ;)

edit: dudes, please stop painting the world in black & white. there isn't just u2xmp OR ut:xmp. i play both versions, having fun.

quit complaining - be a hippy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Saiboat

Apr 14, 2004
andrelax... its tehe same as in the other video... setsaminachargerate 100 and setskillchargerate 100! i think i used that for every scene. reson: without it you would have to wait all the time until you can do the next walljump again. and that would be a pretty boring video or you would have to make cuts every 4 seconds which sucks...
the only trick in this video which doesnt work as it is in a normal game gets announced pretty obvious -_- and that mantle with instant boost happened to me just that one time so i wrote that pink text to it!

...andrelax

SkyBum
Mar 14, 2004
london, uk
blimey.... well it looks amazing. i remember someone wrote a trickjump tutorial on the u2 site; must try and find that. like pleh said, we look forward to a utxmp version if you ever feel able to play it (ok, a year's time! whatever)
i feel that trickjumps make the game less accessible to new players, but they certainly add a whole dimension in skill..