Mouse only works in T/Cs now.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EnVy

Feb 11, 2001
Visit site
For whatever reason, the mouse no longer works in UT and Deus Ex (In UT the menu's work fine, but in game all that works are the mouse buttons. In Deux Ex nothing works.)

The mouse works perfectly in Infiltration 2.82 and Strike Force 1.55

I haven't installed any new mods or made any changes, hardware or software wise, to my system. It just stopped working a few hours ago. I've tried using UT and Deus Ex Safe Mode and resetting all config options to default. No go.

My system is built from scratch using all retail parts. I made it during the summer and it always works fine.

ASUS A7V

AMD Duron 650

Voodoo 4 4500 (Used to be a V3, but that was over a month ago)

256 Meg PC-133 SDRAM

USB Microsoft Intellimouse w/IntelliEYE (Standard wheel mouse version). Latest version of Intellipoint.

Microsoft Internet Keyboard/w USB slots (Mouse is in one. I've tried moving it to a base USB slot on my motherboard, but that didn't fix it)

UT 436, and Deux Ex Multiplay patch.
Always ran in Glide, of course.

I <i>really</i> don't want to have to reinstall UT, since I have practically every major Mod and don't want to bother reinstalling them all....... I guess it wouldn't be too bad since I just got cable, but it'd still be a pain.