Motivation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
So what keeps you going and staying on track of modeling and/or skinning?

Strangely, turning on winamp and putting on 80's hits work for me, as well as recieving positive criticism and praise on my work as well as playing a game (that i can mod) online.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
In the beginning my motivation was to make an own skin with my face, afterwards making a whole team for our LAN-party.

The actual motivation is to make skins for my ADSU-project.

I can`t explain the other motivation exactly, sometimes I`ve simply a zest for making skins.

I also always listen to music (no certain direction, the one day it`s punk rock, the other day techno, then "old" stuff, then Hip Hop, ...)

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
It's the UT series wich bring me the motivation to skin and model.
But at the beginning I was just looking for great models and skins to include in my bot rosters.
I don't know, maybe it is the fact UnrealED worked with my new computer last year.
I saw how are made the skin.
My first try...how to say...HORRIBLE !!!!!!

Also the fact people download my skin and like them brings me the motivation to model.

Yes, I like when people appreciate my work.
I like to see my characters in the game and say : I made theese ones.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Hmm my imagination and good music. Visualizing my goal just to not reach it or go another way. I always want more than I can deliver.

Also, though it sounds weird, UnrealED motivates me. I like using that damn program, but when it comes to duplicating stuff I get bored really quick(when making shaded skins that has teamcolors).