1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mothership Pure

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Support' started by Nahand, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Nahand

Nahand !!! God Of Random !1?

Hi

I'm posting this wednesday, while the PAROLE takes place. This, because i got server-kicked... and i can't figure out an apparent reason.

Thing is: playing JB at MotherShip, map JB-MiniFace. When a team captured (red=enemy), i got kicked. I took a screenie (below).

Attached Files:

2. Katana

Katana Shock Whore!

I've had that before.
    It just happens sometimes.
    Try deleting all the UT Pure files in your UT system dir and downloading them off the server again.
    If that don't work, try restarting.

3. Sexmachine

Sexmachine - retired -

As Katana has said, there is a 99,9% chance of fixing that one, as a very common reason for that is you may have UTPure (doesn't make a difference what version) installed on your PC. If thats the case, delete all files that somehow belong to UTPure. You'll find them in your UT\System directory - look out for (and delete) files like:
    • UTPureRCXX.u
    • BP1HandlerXX.u
    • BP4HandlerXX.u
    If that does not help, clear your UT\Cache folder too.

I have copied that one from a rather old thread that's pretty easy to find via the search function - insert 'pure' and press 'search' - of this fantastic forum *hint* *hint* ;)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2003
  4. Nahand

Nahand !!! God Of Random !1?

Yes... as you (SexM) know, i've returned to MotherShip after.

What i did (before reading this) was delete all files in Cache folder. :D Thanks anyway.