Mother Ship

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I think I might have something for those UFO investigator guys on TV to check out. It was weird as hell. I was watching a show about UFOs when I happened to notice that a picture hanging on the wall looked like it was staring right at the TV. This seemed strange so I did a test to see if the picture may have been under alien control as if they were trying to communicate with me somehow.

We had this kid’s cereal box on top of the refrigerator and the box has this cartoon drawing of a compass on it. So I hold up the box of cereal and walk into the room with the TV and picture and carefully watch to see if the eyes on the picture continue looking at the TV or the compass on the box.

To my disbelief and amazement, the eyes started faithfully following the compass on the box. Since we all know that there is a North Star and the compass has a North on it, I looked to see which direction North was pointing on the box. Here’s the really creepy part: North was pointing upwards! That’s right, upwards towards the stars.

So the only logical conclusion I could come up with was that the picture was under alien control and was now looking at the compass trying to tell me to look up to see a mother ship. But by the time I got outside the mother ship had taken off.

When I came back in and walked back over to the TV the eyes were now staring at the UFO show again. So as a good scientist, I tried repeating my experiment with the compass on the box and the picture was staring at the compass again. It was really easy to see. All I had to do was hold the box up next to my face at eye level and walk around the room looking at the eyes in the picture.

However, by the time I got back outside again the mother ship had taken off. So what I want to do is get the UFO Hunters here so as I walk around the room holding up the box someone from their team can run outside and take a picture of the mother ship. I just can’t do both at the same time.