1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Most memorable lines of your LIFE!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Leo(T.C.K.), Dec 3, 2014.

1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Okay, so I am interested to hear most memorable lines of your life, true stories please, no fabrication. We want to keep it real as possible...
    I start here:
    I am still a kid, I believe this was late 90s. Mom comes home at night, drunk after a rather heavy day.
    She's lying on a bed and I come to her and ask her: "Mommy, mommy, what happens if a mosquito bites me in a vein directly?"
    She responds, mumbling: "You'll die.....and THEN you'll have nobody to talk to...."

What followed was me being increasingly worried that it's true and I asked her if I'll really die in that case, until she came to her senses later and couldn't believe what she said..
    But well, this is one of the really memorable lines/times that truly get stuck in your memory...

2. Leo(T.C.K.)

C'mon guys, post your memorable lines, cuz i have at least two more to post already..before I forget it..wh bxjbz
    they're really good...

3. Leo(T.C.K.)

Okay here goes another, meanwhile I remembered many other stories..some of them sad, some of them funny...some of them...mad..
    here's one of them:
    Me, about 5 years old...in a house, a strange house where I lived for some time and visited before now and then ocasionally...
    Mother of my mother's boyfriend telling me to pull a bit of a "prank" on her son.
    Me later at a dinning table talking to him: "Are you feeling good?! Is it....edible????"
    Him talking to my mother and getting up(this is not exactly what was said but its rough translation/interpretation): "What is this....you're trying to poison me!?" Her: "No, that's not the case...I.." *hears screams*

4. [GU]elmur_fud

[GU]elmur_fud I have balls of Depleted Uranium

Lines? These are anecdotes.

A line is something like:

Some days you’re the dog , some days you’re the hydrant.

5. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

"This week is next week's last week"

6. Leo(T.C.K.)

Well, whataver they are they do contain the memorable lines too. It's just the full story with it as bonus in this case.

7. Big-Al

Big-Al amateur de bière

"One can joke about anything, but not with anyone".

8. Carbon

Carbon Altiloquent bloviator.

Good isn't enough.

9. klasnic

klasnic ra ra rat Putin!

The lines on my face are memorable, they don't disappear with age :( :)

10. Godfrey.Payans

Godfrey.Payans Member

Given time, any monkey can do any thing.

11. Hellkeeper

Hellkeeper Soulless Automaton

"Warning, this movie is not a movie about cylcing" (sic)

12. dotnetbeast

dotnetbeast Mood Muzik

After visiting Ghana, and coming back, my mom asks me:

"You see why I told you that you wouldn't want to come back?"

Honestly why the fuck did I come back...

13. [GU]elmur_fud

[GU]elmur_fud I have balls of Depleted Uranium

In 1998, while still living with my dad after graduating from high-school, we were remodeling a Dormatory that he was the boys dean of. We need to go get some supplies so we climbed in his van and he backed straight into a massive virgin timber silver pine. Pictured below just in front of the car at top right. It is about the same diameter as the one about 15ft behind my son, 3ft-ish I think, and about 150ft tall.

My dad's response: "When did that get there!?"
    My reply: "About 200 years ago."

[​IMG]

14. dragonfliet

dragonfliet I write stuffs

"The good is the enemy of the great."

15. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

--------------------------------------

That was a pretty memorable one, I must say. Can't tell you the story about it, cause you might faint over the internet and wake up with an entire keyboard stuck to your nose. We wouldn't want that to happen, would we louie?

16. Big-Al

Big-Al amateur de bière

"The mind is a terrible thing to taste"

17. gopostal

gopostal Active Member

We had an old-style wooden swing in the side yard of my child home. I was about 15 and my dad and I were enjoying a sunny afternoon in it. I said "You seem to know everything, what's it all boil down to?" It was more a teenage smartass thing on my end but I'll never forget his response:
    "Everything anyone ever tells you as advice boils down to this: Don't shit where you eat." I'm 46 and still this is the best single line of advice I've ever gotten.

Still, the Yang to this Yin is that some years later he also spent time away "resting" because he couldn't stop seeing a man in a baseball cap following him everywhere. Even into the shower. And the closet.

So there's that.

18. Selerox

Selerox COR AD COR LOQVITVR

*counts to ten slowly*

Once heard a couple of college kids talking about music while out. I overheard the following line and actually had to walk away before I put their heads through the bar:

"...well, there's Dream Theatre, but that's pretty much just emo"

I don't even like DT all that much, but dear god some people should not be allowed to have musical opinions.

19. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

If this thread would've been about cocaine so many things about leo would make sense... one can dream.

20. Leo(T.C.K.)

OK so another one.
    So one time I get beaten up by this "George" guy and am lying on the floor in a corner near entrance to a building. I ask for help Paul but he doesn't seem to be that interested now for some reason. I mutter: "Paul.....I....I..... Paul?!?" As I see Paul walking away...
    Then after I get back on my feet I plan REVENGE to George and take the most old and rusted cup I can find and put mixed ground with water and some other shit I mixed in it that I don't remember and one time wait until George passes by under the balcony with two other guys(one of them being...surprise...Paul) and...then I empty the cup right calculating where George would pass by this speed and exactly I hit George and noone else. His coat and vest are now ruined! Victory!
    Except now he demands either a pay for his coat or a big apology through his parents...