Most demented fun I've had in months :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Akimbo Arena, 130% speed, 120 bots, and all of your team on defense :)
Then to help yourself out, you type, "god" and "allammo" into the console, and get the enemy flag, and just wait for all 60 ppl on the otehr team to come after you :)

Here's how I did last night :)

Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
HOLY BALLS! Uhhh thats all i can say... When I play test a map I always play it ( after I play with the correct bot settings) With like a unuaslly large amount of bots... ut can get boring but you can never get sick of hearing MONSTER KILL!:D

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Originally posted by RigorMortis
UT BORING???? BE GONE!

**but i love you** :X

*NOTE TO PEEPS* RigorMortis is not a flaming homosexual who loves another man and kisses him, no... militaryspetproject is a girl, a rather hot girl at that!

That would explain why i thought *he* was gay :)

Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
Dam all you people for thinking I am ghey... dont ya all know chicks enjoy sniping people heads off too??? We also like avarity of video games... silly men assume I am ghey before they assume I am a women! LMAO! oh and I love you too rigo :X

LXIXGTO

"Cruising At The Speed of Iron!"
Originally posted by Chrysaor
120 bots,
Sorry for the newbie question but, ... :rolleyes: ;)
How do you get the game to accept more than
16 bots? Console command? A mod? ... ... ?
One of my favorites is to use Akimbo Arena, Pinata, Volitile Ammo & Weapons, and Boom Death with the Decals Stay mod set.
When you go back in the map by yourself you can
see how many decals were used in the match. And it makes
the place look really REALLY sick. :lol:

:biorifle:

:cool: