MORETY

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
and I respond by barking like a dog.

It's More-tee... kinda like Morty. The "e" is silent.

I used to have an online name Clintaurus when playing Diablo. I'd tell people the "n" was silent.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Back bacon gives me wood. Seriously. I love having back bacon, french toast and pure maple syrup for breakfast. It rules big time.

The name Morety, is taken from my actual last name, Moreton. It's an old English thing. There's actually an old family home of ours out around the Lancashire area which is owned by some English historical foundation. It's called Little Moreton Hall. I guess there was a big one at one point?

Any Brit's out there ever heard of it/seen it?

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
i don't want to know anything about "little moreton" ok?

Well, he aint so little "comparatively".

He's got one eye.
He spits like a turkey when you rub him up and down.
From a distance, he looks like he's got a beard, a big long nose and a double-chin.
He's very polite, he stands up whenever a lady comes into the room.
He's a WWII officianado, and likes to wear his little german army helmet.
He's a real swell fella.

Oops, sorry, I musta misread that. I thought you WANTED to know all about little Morety. :)