1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety - or other canadian types

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lunchblaze, Oct 2, 2000.

1. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

what the hell happened to chris carpenter this year?

out.

2. Morety

Morety The Farterator

Dunno, who's he playing for?

3. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

my bad.
    thought i remembered you saying you were a baseball fan.

(bluejays by the way.)

ok, then,
    what the hell happened to your mailman this year? his performance was way off from his last years stats, and he totally lets the neighborhood dogs get into his head now, whereas last year, he would own the dogs.

out.

4. Morety

Morety The Farterator

Actually, him, Escobar and Halladay, all the Jay's *GREAT* young pitchers choked miserably this year. I think they're too young to be consistent yet. Wells was great. That's about it for our pitching. The rest was mediocre at best.

I mean, we send the kids above to minor leagues and fill in with *journeymen* like Steve Traschell who isn't even a .500 pitcher.

The Jays stayed in the hunt for the wildcard spot as long as they did simply because of their home run hitters.

Well, they're getting bought out by a company willing to throw a few bucks at some quality players over the next year or two.

I'm hoping we can keep Gonzalez and Delgado over the winter.

Sorry I didn't remember the name right off the bat. Baseball's over, and hockey started. I was thinking "Carpenter, isn't he on the Blues this year???" lol