More UT3 problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

1R0NH4R\/35T

is not amused.
May 10, 2008
Earth
ticktockman92.deviantart.com
Ok, I've been awfully forgiving these past two patches, but my patience has reached its end.

Unreal Tournament 3 refuses again and again to work online for me.
I've had this problem since I bought the game. At first, it didn't work at all ever. After the first patch, it worked maybe twice. This second patch, it works a lot more, but it still crashes more often than not.

I can expect a full online game (assuming it's not warfare; it NEVER works with warfare) maybe once a day... and 10 crashes and computer restarts.

Should I wait until the next patch, or would uninstalling and then reinstalling work?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
What are your system specs? Do you have a program called something like AMD Driver for Windows XP installed?