1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

More Servers with Real Aim Mutator Please!!!

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by peep, Oct 5, 2001.

1. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

hey, RA Day is every day!

BUT: I was just on there, from like 10:30 - 11:00pm (PST) and there wasn't a single person joining. None. WHY?

There is a threashold, I think, of where a server is self sustaining. You need about 4-5 people to join, then it fills up really quick. But it's a bitch to get that first 4-5. SO...everyone go play AFA #2 right now. I'll see ya there. :D

2. JaFO

JaFO bugs are features too ...

The few times I've been on-line I saw 2-3 servers nearly filled (Gamblexx being one of them) with ppl and the rest of them empty ... Some aren't even running 2.86 according to their names (I saw a 2.85.3 server ...)

The AFA-servers ping 1000+ ms for me, so that's no fun ;)

// ---
    The best thing of the RA-mutator is the way it fixes the stamina-drain for sprint. The running-aimed stuff never bothered me as I can't hit stuff while running with the weapon in 'aimed' position in 'standard' Inf anyway.

3. St0rmcaller

St0rmcaller [AFA]'s unoffical godfather

I have been trying to get some god damn bots on the server, so that those first few on, have something to shoot at until the server starts to fill up. The target number of bots was four, somehow I got seven (seven!) and now I'm back to none. I'm afraid you folks will have to make do until I return from my little field trip thingie. I'll be back Monday, the 22nd of October.

4. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

We'll miss you! and the bots...

Yesterday tho there were a ton of people on! Like 11. It was great.

Except some people ... okay a lot of the blue team ... had their Sig+Acog + Robar loadouts with them...grrr... Hurry up yurch! We need ICBM ver. 1!