1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

More Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Nay-Sayer, Sep 17, 2004.

1. The Nay-Sayer

The Nay-Sayer I say nay.

Firstly, hello to all, I'm new.

Congratulations, it's refreshing to see a mod thats very different to UT for once and is attempting to atleast appear completely different even if there's not as much content or it takes longer to make hehe. I think you guys and the Damnation people are neck and neck for the best mod so far. Oh and also congratulations on the being able to see yourself thing... turned out better then the Thief Deadly Shadows version of the idea.

Anyway, maybe there's some place where the answers to these questions have already been given but anyway...

Is there somewhere where a key list is given so I can know how to control everything? I worked out a fair amount of it but there's probably some keys I don't know about. I tried downloading a file given in another thread on this forum and it did nothing.

Secondly, am I supposed to be able to see the rain? I can hear it. But I can't see it. I have all options turned to highest settings the games not laggy or anything, but I can't see any rain.

Thirdly, is there bot support or is it purely multiplayer right now?

Fourthly, are there any working servers? I tried connecting to the one you gave and it doesn't work... probably coz you're all the way over there and I'm all the way over here.

Anyway... I'll be looking forward to newer versions :) Cheers.

2. Elyas

Elyas New Member

For the binds, that fix in the forum should work. When you download and overwrite your file with that one, don't forget to also delete Eonuser.ini as well. If that still doesn't do it... then uh... dunno, sorry.

FYI, don't see any rain either. I'd be interested to see how it'd look if it's something they're working on.

3. The Nay-Sayer

The Nay-Sayer I say nay.

well I fixed the problem with the keys... but I'd still like to actually have a server to play on hehe.