1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

More problems & some questions

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by dry-dock, Aug 6, 2000.

1. dry-dock

dry-dock New Member

Unreal Tournament Infiltration Crashes & causes UT to give me a Critical error when I slect it!?!

I have tried reinstalling Manytimes & have even DeVersioned UT to see if that fixed it but ever since i upgraded to 4.25 :| Infiltration dont work anymore got any ideas? if so I would be gratefull for them.

Thanks.

Now my Question,
    is there a Knife In Infiltration?

Thanks again.

RocketMan XL

/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

2. bob-415

bob-415 New Member

This is the online forum...the first question should be asked in the troubleshotting forum.

second question.....read the roadmap.....the link is near the top center of your screen right now.

bob