MORE JUMPADS I SAY!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jumpads > Lifts?

• Total voters

Nosnos

Nali
Jan 6, 2003
Stockholm
www.unrealnorth.com
A good mix is always best... the good thing about lifts are ofc that you can do liftjumps, you arent as predictable as you are when you use a jumppad... jumppads are fun though even if they were better in UT2003 when you could do walljumps and get that major boost ^^ but anyways, I just dont want them to add jumppads for the sake of having jumppads, if they fit the gameplay add them, if not the use something else ^^

EL BOURIKO

May 24, 2005
I wonder if this could be an interesting jump pad idea or just a crappy stuff:
we could maybe have some jumpad which brightness would change in a kind of flashing style. Very bright , it will send you very high, not bright it will send you just some few meters high. it could maybe make sense in some maps where different floors could be reached with only one jumpad, and so timing would have to be considered if you want to go exactly where you wish.