morbid but...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

SpiritWalker

I am putting together a page of some of the worst "events" in recent memory... vid clips.. any one know where I can get the 9/11 clips.. WWII stuff and maybe the Hindinburg

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Dont forget WW1, the Great Terror in russia, Pol Pots regime, chernobyl...on the internet google.com should find plenty of stills ( use the new image search maybe ) but videos would be hard to find. If you could find a DVD with them on you could rip it to DivX and then convert to whatever format.

S

SpiritWalker

well....

Originally posted by Waffnuffly
What, is it like a memorial collection of global tragedies(sp?!? I can't spell) or something?
acutally yes it is.. you know the saying.. those who don't remember the past..

S

SpiritWalker

Originally posted by Vendetta
www.torture.net

thanks for the try Vendetta.. but that is in NO WAY the tye of stuff that I am looking for..IMO that site is nothing but the bottom of the net.. and if even half of the peeps there are for real.. they should be locked away....
I am all for freedom of speech.. in just about every way.. but that is just garbage that should be allowed on a "public" site.. and "Yes" you do have to say that you are adult to enter.. but CMON!! what 13 year old would say that they were an adult..

what I am looking for is LEGIT films of stuff like the WTC crashes.. hindenburg.... WWII, the Kennedys and stuff like that

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
BULLET
------
President's bullet-ridden body in the street
Ride, Johnny ride
Kennedy's shattered head hits concrete
Ride, Johnny ride

Johnny's wife is floundering
Johnny's wife is scared
Run, Jackie run

Texas is an outrage when your husband is dead
Texas is an outrage when they pick up his head
Texas is the reason that the president's dead
You gotta suck, suck, Jackie suck

President's bullet-ridden body in the street
Ride, Johnny ride
Kennedy's shattered head hits concrete
Ride, Johnny ride

Texas is an outrage when your husband is dead
Texas is an outrage when they pick up his head
Texas is the reason that the president's dead
You gotta suck, suck, Jackie suck

Arise Jackie O, Jonathon of Kennedy
Well, arise and be shot down
The dirt's gonna be your dessert
My cum be your life source
And the only way to get it
Is to suck or ****
Or be poor and devoid
And masturbate me, masturbate me
Then slurp it from your palm
Like a dry desert soaking up rain
Soaking up sun
Like a dry desert soaking up rain
Soaking up sun

The MISFITS

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
I dont consider the Kenedeys one of the worst tradgetys ever...it was one life that was lost ( well, 4 or 5 if you include the plane crash ). There have been many far worse incidents, for example the Bhopal chemical disaster of 1984? over 5000 died.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
I define a tradgety by the loss of life and suffering it causes. So by my reckoning, Kennedy was no more of a tragic event then any other murder...of course, the political and social ramifications were greater.

This is why I was so annoyed by the frenzy surrounding princess Diana's death. Yes, she was a good person and did a lot of good work in the world, but the only reason people even knew her name was because she was born a member of the royal family.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by Frostblood
I define a tradgety by the loss of life and suffering it causes. So by my reckoning, Kennedy was no more of a tragic event then any other murder...of course, the political and social ramifications were greater.

This is why I was so annoyed by the frenzy surrounding princess Diana's death. Yes, she was a good person and did a lot of good work in the world, but the only reason people even knew her name was because she was born a member of the royal family.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
lol jt, but at the end of the day... who gives a monkeys?

she wasnt very important, and now shes dead. :)

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
"Sorry, Frosty - your point was valid, I was just being a wiseass. "

:)

The same thing goes for Sarah Payne as well...a tragic death but no more so than any other child murder in the world...the tabloids just decided to exploit her death and her famlilys loss and make some money out of organising a witch hunt.

S

SpiritWalker

Originally posted by Frostblood
but the only reason people even knew her name was because she was born a member of the royal family.

maybe I am wrong... but I thought she was pretty much a nobody.. and MARRIED into the royal family

and even though the power she had as Charles' wife gave her a "voice" in the world.. I do think that she would have been doing somthing to help those that needed it..

so does anyone know where I can get some of the WTC footage.. and the like??

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
"maybe I am wrong... but I thought she was pretty much a nobody.. and MARRIED into the royal family

and even though the power she had as Charles' wife gave her a "voice" in the world.. I do think that she would have been doing somthing to help those that needed it.. "

Ah yes, your right, my mistake. But there are plenty that did more good that she did, i wasnt saying she wasnt a good person but just that she was only famous because of the royal family.