monsters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Damike

Mar 30, 2005
can anyone here make monsters for use in UT like unreal's monsters , u4e's gauntlet monsters and the dino's, i'm using monsterspawn 2.03 (great mute) but i'm sick of those monsters and I can't find much of those. maybe some famous monsters like from the alien movies or those flying robots from the matrix, whatever, as long as they kick-ass...

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Search for Invasion Everywhere and Satore Monster Pack or something. That takes U1's monsters and puts them into UT2K4.

Nemisis

Nemisis
Mar 5, 2008
Luton, England
If you wish to have these monsters created you should speak to a member of the (Sou)Clan named Black Cheetah ino this thread Is Old but on the chance you are still looking i though i would lend a hand as he is very talented mod maker and im sure he would lend a hand if you asked him nicely :)