Monday's Videos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
-]FusiøN[- said:
Any non-epic like ETA? :)

Okay, seriously this time....

I know that hal and Brizz are away until Friday. I DON'T know the status of the videos, as I've not been in IRC for a few days. Someone else may be working on them, or it might have to wait until the others return.

Bottom line, keep waiting. :)

truegamer

Jul 25, 2005
Renegade Retard said:
Okay, seriously this time....

I know that hal and Brizz are away until Friday. I DON'T know the status of the videos, as I've not been in IRC for a few days. Someone else may be working on them, or it might have to wait until the others return.

Bottom line, keep waiting. :)

See... not to be an ass or anything, but if they were going away and they weren't going to be putting the videos up beforehand... they should've said somehting somewhere so we didn't end up sitting here and waiting for 3 days before finding out that the videos weren't coming until the end of the week...

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
You guys should work for Epic. This reminds the of the well known "two weeks" quote Epic used that one time :p.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
truegamer said:
See... not to be an ass or anything, but if they were going away and they weren't going to be putting the videos up beforehand... they should've said somehting somewhere so we didn't end up sitting here and waiting for 3 days before finding out that the videos weren't coming until the end of the week...

Did someone say when they would be up? Or did you guys read too much into what was said?

I don't recall anyone giving a time frame of when they would be completed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Renegade Retard said:
Did someone say when they would be up? Or did you guys read too much into what was said?

I don't recall anyone giving a time frame of when they would be completed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The two guys that skipped town said Tuesday and left you to deal with it. :lol:

BadAss84

BadAss[zero]
May 21, 2003
UK
truegamer said:

Sorry but i agree, don't say they will be up monday if you are going away for the week.