Monday Night Massacre/Thursday Night Throw-Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
BOTHER? I wasn't aware it was such a chore :rolleyes:

When you show up ON TIME and can't get an answer from anyone about who's going to play what, yeah; it's a CHORE.
If you have a good idea what you're going to play, have a little common courtesy and let us know. :rolleyes:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
If you think about it this Thread is pretty much dead. It was created when we was trying to bring back UT2004. Are we still sticking with Mon. and Thurs. Nights? I mean for the most part any night we can get folks is a Game Night. I try to show up between 7:30-8:00 and see what happening.
Most of us show up in TS and just idle and wait. Lets not get personal about folks not showing and not posting there availability.
If you really need to get ahold of someone send them a Text or Call and ask.

I am open to play anything and don't post what I am planning to play. Its all dependant on who shows up in TS.

Play Nice...

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Don't ever Apologize for having things to do.. Having things to do is a good thing, well except for your sister's wedding (J/K). Yea, gave it a break for awhile and now its kinda fun again. Good way to waste some hours. BTW: Did 5 HM Slave Runs no Dead Swords but lots of Fruit Cake and other crap along with some golds. Here's an idea, take a Merchant Summoning Stone and when full just sell everything to keep going.