Monday Night Massacre/Thursday Night Throw-Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Don't worry about it Morty, we understand that life has to come first. ;) We've all been there, and I'm sure we will be again before we know it.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I probably won't be on right away on Monday. I have a softball game that evening. I should be on around 8pm, though. If I have the earlier game I could be on before then.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Dev, does your last post still count? Any chance for some L4D tonite..
Be nice if we could get 6 folks in the game do some Versus..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
WoW, Jim's relationship with his sister must be improving!!
Notice he didn't say I was helping my mom with crap related to my STUPID sister's wedding!!

This could be a breakthrough for Jim. :lol::lol:
We know you love her.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I'm not going to be around tomorrow night either.
I'm going to my sister's place to get away from home for a night.
Cya thursday.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
You guys should let people know if you're going to play GW, so the rest of us know whether or not we're going to bother showing up.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I will play anything, just need folks to come in TS and ask. been playing GW to fill the void like Far Cry2.