Monday Night Massacre/Thursday Night Throw-Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
I'm going to be in late. Daughter has a report that needs to be done so I'm cracking the whip to get her moving. I hope to have a good rough draft for her before her bedtime. The final draft can be written tomorrow after school.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
There was problems (Packet Loss) with Morty's TS so we ended up over at BU's. Hope you didn't think we dodged ya Morty, we looked for ya in Steam Friends List.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
No worries guys. Got pissed off that my daughter is dragging her feet on this report. She is going to finish up her rough draft after school and start on her final after dinner.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
I might actually be there. I need after hell week. On third shift last night for a virus attack and now a quiet friday. I'll see about getting online for some real fun.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Knocked quite a few Bronze out last nite.. Only have 2 more left (Rooftop & Farm House) Think thats the name..

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I know Taz, Boney, and I have all of our bronzes. There are quite a few levels where we've been very close to silvers and even golds, but we so rarely have four people, we can't seal the deal. I'd still like to try to knock out an expert this weekend (probably Blood Harvest).

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Don't be Pointing Fingers at Me! There has been enough Finger Pointing the past 8 years. We can blame him still.

Attachments

• bush_pointing.jpg.jpg
    bush_pointing.jpg.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: