ModWorks Rating System

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
I think the current scoring system is failing.

Looking at the score distributions, seems people either vote 1/10 or 10/10 depending on which team they're working on and whether or not they have a grudge against a rival mod.

I would therefore propose a scoring system where there are three options, along the lines of yay, nay, or indifferent.

Thoughts?

Sharon White

Jun 13, 2004
London
www.grabafreebie.com
Ulukai said:
I think the current scoring system is failing.

Looking at the score distributions, seems people either vote 1/10 or 10/10 depending on which team they're working on and whether or not they have a grudge against a rival mod.

I would therefore propose a scoring system where there are three options, along the lines of yay, nay, or indifferent.

Thoughts?

Interesting problem, a better 'representative' voting scheme is probably just to vote or not at all.

The rating can be determined by just the quantity of votes.

www28.brinkster.com/snoww/index.htm

www.grabafreebie.com freebie EBook for grab