1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Modified Raptor?

Discussion in 'Mod/Mutator Ideas' started by Gundato, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Gundato

Gundato Wangosaurus Rex

Could somebody consider making a mod that will allow the raptor's missiles to lock onto anything? I can understand how this may seem unbalanced, but for those of us who play vInvasion this could be great.

And if someone is really interested in helping/if this is easier, they could just make a mod where the Raptor locks onto warlords as well as other raptors :p

Thanks in advance. Not sure how complex this would be, but it could make vInvasion a lot more fun

2. SanitysEdge

SanitysEdge Aspiring Astrophysicist

Could someone also give the raptor a more accurate and faster firing flak cannon? That would be awesome durring vInvasion

3. Postal

Postal I apear to have lost my pin.

Im planing to make a Gunship Rapor, minigun primary and a rocket pods altfire.