Modem users: The Chain CD

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Modem users! Tired of broken downloads? Electricity bills through the roof because you've left your PC on all night and you STILL haven't got that file?

The Jailbreak Chain CD is here!

Mychaeel is very kindly going to send me JB2003 and JB2004 on a CD. (If I ask him VERY nicely, he might fill it up with the CBP volume 1, too... :D )

After that, I'm sending it to ZedMaestro, who like me is in the UK.

Now... who wants it next?
Please specify what country you live in, so we can organize people geographically.

jstutman

Nov 6, 2001
Visit site
Once The mod is release, I will gladly under no charge. Send a copy of UT2004 (jailbreak MOD)to anyone who needs it. Including foreign countries. except those under atari's EULA which says which countries cannot have UT2004. :eek:

thanks, was no intention of warez. it was just a typo. i was rushed :p

Last edited:

jstutman

Nov 6, 2001
Visit site
Ok ladies and guys. The mod has been downloaded and burned to a disk. If anyone would like me to send them a copy. Dont care where you are at. feel free to post here. BTW this is the mod not the game. My DA had a little typo up there. I will send it to you free of charge. im that kind of nice guy. again unless the EULA says you cant own the game, then of course i cant send you a MOD to a game YOU cant own :D