UE3 - UDK Models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MoralWarsStudios

Dec 21, 2010
hello i am very new to unreal and i have some models that are .UPK but when i try to import them as a packeg or something i get erros that it faild to load.
i am wondering if there is a way to convert them to the version i am using i think it is the beta version.

also i have seen on youtube Grapple guns i am currios on making them use the left or right hands on my model so it fires out of palm. only issue i dont know how to make new projectiles or weapons. :(

My friend does the modeling. :)
and is there a PSKX importer for unreal and or blender

thank you for your aid.

Last edited:

VendorX

Aug 2, 2010
BXL/Paris
If i'm right, you use Umodel to export models... Read carefuly documentation - section 'Notes about StaticMesh support'.
.pskx is .psk - only without skeleton. Rename to .psk and you can import this extention in to any 3d editor, but not to Unreal engine.