UE3 - General Models showcase

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WhirlWindWabbit

Level Designer
Aug 13, 2010
Slovenia
Greetings,

I haven't found a thread here at BU that would be dedicated to just showcasing people's models. Anything from Unreal(Tournament X) related, to completely off-topic personal practice only models. I'll get started with some of mine:

Gibson Les Paul Custom:

A huge ass rocket launcher:

Playing around with some splines, I came up with this:

And for some Maya stuff, a ridiculously high-poly dice:

And a high-poly sewer cap:

Didn't really work out as I had hoped, there is some strange bending on some parts. Need to redo it.

So what about you? :)

larafan25

Oct 11, 2008
There is not one bad thing I could say about them. They are great models.:)

The guitar esspecially, you have awesome talent....or skills...either one.:D

WhirlWindWabbit

Level Designer
Aug 13, 2010
Slovenia
There is not one bad thing I could say about them. They are great models.:)

The guitar esspecially, you have awesome talent....or skills...either one.:D

Thank you a lot! This really means a lot to me. However, it hasn't yet been a month since I started modeling. Are these compliments really in place?

That rocket launcher is off a tutorial.
But are the others truly your own?

Yes, of course the models are all mine :) And yes, the rocket launcher is off of a tutorial. You can find the tutorial here. However, please note that my model is different. The holder "legs" at the side of the barrel are shorter, they only have three hatches instead of the tutorial's five. These are the most notible differences. Also, I did not follow the tutorial, I just took the render of the final product the tutorial does and made it on my own. Took me two days :)

But other than that, if the models are really good... than I thank you for your kind words.