1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(Modeler Needed) Fallout Invasion Pack!

Discussion in 'Concept Discussion Board' started by Postal, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Postal

Postal I apear to have lost my pin.

Imagine all those things, radioscorpions, giant rats, mantas in the early waves, then latter Centars and Floaters. Super Mutants, and Crazed Ghouls. Enclave patrols, the whole deal. If I get the model, I will code it.

Who wants to take on a death claw?

2. 8mm_BuLLEt

8mm_BuLLEt I will rule the world!

fallout invasion? niice, maybe spectacular. Hmm, maybe H-L invasion next, but that would be half-impossible to model every... about 100 monsters.....

3. Postal

Half-Life? The HL models can be exported, and put into UT, I dont see why not UT2k3. However you are talking about some risky business there.

4. 8mm_BuLLEt

well... atleast model the alien slaves, bullsquids and the alien contorollers!

5. Postal

If you directly take the models, thats a BIG NO NO, However, if you make youre own brand spanking new copy, thats good to go.

Mr.32Cal, can you model/code/map? You do have some nice ideas.

6. 8mm_BuLLEt

oh yes, stupid me....