Model top skin suggestions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

frosty

Frozen in time.
May 18, 2004
USA
www.geocities.com
Was wondering if anyone had suggestions for my next skin, & I am being candid, some look pretty challenging - I was leanign towards the MalealienBB but not sure still. Any ideas are appreciated. TIA

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Looking at the sections @ SkinCity , these need some love :

UT2003

Gen Mo´Kai Female
Nightmare Female
Nightmare Male
Anuban Male
Anuban Female

UT2004

Hellions Male
Metal Guard
Necris
Nightmare Male
Thundercrash Male
Thundercrash Female

frosty

Frozen in time.
May 18, 2004
USA
www.geocities.com
Thanks SaD considering I just ordered UT2004 fr NEwEgg I may wait to check it our before starting. The Nightmare models look yummy also, kinda up my alley. :)

frosty

Frozen in time.
May 18, 2004
USA
www.geocities.com
Lilith looks pretty good and I would love to upgrade her green dress, and that skirt is cute. May start on her today.

RE = rofl = yes yummy, I like sicko models, I always liked Effigy & the Orb for Q3. :)

Cheapy - Yo, mate I dunno how Upaint would handle custo mmodels you know.

Turret Newegg just sent me email confirm, they are so nice and pro, this is my virgin purchase with them, I like them so far.

Starry Might

bFemale=True
SaD said:
Looking at the sections @ SkinCity , these need some love :

UT2003

Gen Mo´Kai Female
Nightmare Female
Nightmare Male
Anuban Male
Anuban Female

UT2004

Hellions Male
Metal Guard
Necris
Nightmare Male
Thundercrash Male
Thundercrash Female
Juggernaut Females (especially Ambrosia/Siren - NO[b/] skins that I know of exist for that model to this very day!), Aryss/Azure (ThunderCrash Female), and Rae/Greith (Hellions Female) could use more quality love, too, IMO. :):tup:

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
frosty said:
Cheapy - Yo, mate I dunno how Upaint would handle custo models you know.

If you place the psk of the model in U-Paints Meshes directory and Go
*File Open
*Change it off UPP Files to PSK Meshes
*Go to the meshes folder find it open it then
*Import a head and body texture not in DDS format so Jpeg or PNG and get a painting!

I hope that helps :) (Though you do need the PSK model first)

Last edited:

frosty

Frozen in time.
May 18, 2004
USA
www.geocities.com
Lilith is the nightmalefemaleB model, I should have said, heya she is tougher than I first perceived lots of tricky parts n pieces, she really needs a lift on her torso, gonna tone down her girlsgonewild look and make more of a one piece torso tunic and lost of armor. Head should rock, I love the head for her, huge alien-like deformed thing. Should be able to hopefully get some gore n sinews to standout decent, I hope. I loved the way Dark Horizon did Effigy flesh. I think the skirt is cute too on her. I must be excited.

Thanks Thanatos will have to give it a whirl.

Last edited: