Model to ut2003

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Costigan

Oct 11, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello EveryOne,

Can someone rig a model for me? I have made a model and skinned it. But I am just beginning to do skeletal animation and i realize it could take months for me to animate it my self.

I tried a tutorial on using psk/psa files and applying them to my mesh but get really frustrated with it cause i only have max 3.

I am a skilled object modeler/mapper and skinner. And would be willing to make Anybody anything that they need in return for setting up my mesh for ut2003/RavenSheild. I would make it complete with skins for you and in any 3d format u would need. (td3,ase,TD3"Map", lightwave ect..)

I would also like it to work in Raven Sheild if that is not to much trouble.

If anyone is interested please Contact.

Boyd "Gen-o-zide" Costigan

at

boydcost@crrstv.net

Thank You.