Model request!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
SaD said:
The loading time for Onslaught is longer on my machine .The rest like DM loads faster.

What do you want to load when it freeze ?
last time it happened i was loading ctf face classic. :redflag:

Seyiji

Explosion Marks!
Oct 14, 2004
PA
CheapAlert said:
Alot of evilengine fanboys here o_O
Maybe its time we tell them he is alive and well.

Although he seems to have had a hiccup recently since I have not heard from him in about 20 days.

Aug 2, 2004
I hope so but if we do contract something I have something for the print- modeller shall also do a cyber demon.

Aug 2, 2004
That one was about to get up off its feat but became another request that died. The CD would be hard though.

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
DON'T ALWAYS RELY ON EVILENGINE, he will not do every wish you want. He doesn't simply have the time for requests like these probably. If you really want it so bad, i'm afraid you'll have to either make it yourself, or be patient and cross your fingers and hope someone else comes.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Mr.Wigglez said:
evil engine is dead, he dont model anymore.

There is something like Real Life.If someone isn´t posting for some time , there is no need to believe he´s dead.And as far as I know is EvilEngine working on other projects , too .
And a good model isn´t done in a day :D .

Last edited:

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
CheapAlert said:
Why can't someone learn to model then? You can't just live on as a begger forever.

I ain't agreeing there some of us are born as wanters,mappers,skinners,modelers :lol:

Back to topic why don't some1 make all the doom 3 peeps
they're all awesome :(

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
CheapAlert said:
Why can't someone learn to model then? You can't just live on as a begger forever.
yo cheap alert there not begging there just askin. :mad:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
glad to see someone agrees with me, this is why i quit playing ut2k4 to many nerds onthere think its there life, its so freakin annoying, im jus like get a life.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Mr.Wigglez said:
glad to see someone agrees with me, this is why i quit playing ut2k4 to many nerds onthere think its there life, its so freakin annoying, im jus like get a life.
Wigglez you quit!?!?! that sucks I wanted to woop ya in a 1on1 ... LOL :lol: