MK vs DC Universe Final Roster

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Midway has published its final roster of playable characters in MK vs DC Universe, revealing that Shao Kahn, Darkseid, Baraka and Lex Luthor have all made the cut. They have also released a render of Deathstroke which you'll see to the right.

Mortal Kombat

DC Universe

Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Sonya
Jax
Shang Tsung
Liu Kang
Raiden
Kitana
Kano
Baraka
Shao Kahn

Batman
Superman
Catwoman
Green Lantern
The Joker
Shazam
The Flash
Wonder Woman
Deathstroke
Lex Luthor
Darkseid

Hedge-o-Matic

Dec 29, 2000
Visit site
I, personally, can't wait for this game to be released so it can vanish from the news on BU and be replaced with whatever is next in the endless pipeline of mediocre games made with the Unreal engine of late.

MrMaddog

Flak Monkey
Jul 13, 2002
Parts Unknown
I, personally, can't wait for this game to be released so it can vanish from the news on BU and be replaced with whatever is next in the endless pipeline of mediocre games made with the Unreal engine of late.

Agree, just release the bloody game and then announce it. Midway is just as bad with TNA Impact ...

What's next, announcements of each fatality or body slam every week?

[edit] I'm actually looking forward to these two games, but these roster announcements do get old after a while.

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
This one and TNA might actually be pretty good, though I don't have an Xbox 360, so I guess I'll never know. I did get to play an early version of TNA and I thought it was rather fun, despite the fact that I've never really played many wrestling games.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
So how are they going to explain that superman (or almost anyone else for that matter) can be beaten by mere mortals like lex luthor ?
And wouldn't the likes of superman and flash just run or fly away at high speed ?

MrMaddog

Flak Monkey
Jul 13, 2002
Parts Unknown
So how are they going to explain that superman (or almost anyone else for that matter) can be beaten by mere mortals like lex luthor ?
And wouldn't the likes of superman and flash just run or fly away at high speed ?

The devs already explained that Superman's vunerable to magic so the MK characters can beat him with their special moves. As for Luthor he can probably use some sort of krytonite weapon of a sort, considering he should know Supe's weaknesses by now.

The best way they should put Superman on even ground with the other fighters is to have him get knocked around by really powerful punches just like in the animated series. He can stop bullets but not inertia...