1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mission Pack1...

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by dolce916, Nov 29, 1999.

1. dolce916

dolce916 Desmoquatro

Say has anyone picked up the Mission Pack1 I never got into Unreal..just UT via the demo (best demo I ever saw) Is it worth it..what kind of weapons ddea it add? Any thoughts or comments?

2. BirddoG

BirddoG New Member

im not sure what it all has but i got another question

i heard that you could use UT or Unreal to run return to Na Pali

so if you dont have Unreal but have UT you can still play Na Pali?

3. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Return to Na Pali wasn't received very well by the gaming press. I really enjoyed it though. It has cool new weapons and a few new relentless enemies. A few maps were originally in Unreal and were cut, but any CliffyB map is cool with me.
    It is basically SP because you won't see many servers running it. Check it out though, it's only 14.95 at EB...

4. Clanless][

Clanless][ New Member

im bored :D